WHAT IS MENTAL CONDITIONING?
Mental Conditioning gives us the ability to honestly and correctly access who we are. That assessment holds many keys to our lives that include:
- Enhanced decision making skills
- Strategies that are effective specifically to us as individuals
- Eliminate meaningless thoughts into our thinking process
- Giving real purpose to commitment and execution in our lives
- Ability to stay on and get back on track when the appropriate times are in order
- Stay clear of outside influences that are not part of our assessments of who we are
MENTAL CONDITIONING APPROACH
Mental Conditioning utilizes a life formula for our clients to truly understand that their mindset is the key catalyst to achieving our goals. Those goals include all aspects of our lives.
- Self-Evaluation – beginning the process of client’s unpacking and really owning that as the most powerful tool in their mental toolbox
- Connection – connecting the different aspects of the client’s lives to understand each aspect contributes to overall mental conditioning.
- Process (experience) – getting the client to realize the experiences (no matter what the results) are the most valuable part of the process.
- Fear – allowing clients the tools to manage fear to have an opportunity to go through experiences need to grow towards life’s destinations
- Establishes an extremely close relationship with yourself which opens the door to maximize all other relationships in one’s life including personal or professional aspects
- Mentally sets the direction for life’s goals and exposes detours in the journey.